Our chiropractic care is utilized for a multitude of conditions. The principles for the body are universal. If joints and associated soft tissue are not working properly and there is neurological compromise, care is necessary to correct the problem and help restore normal function.
With an emphasis on spinal structure and function, chiropractic care is an excellent treatment option for virtually any and all joint complexes in your body. As the only field that specializes in conservative treatment for joint dysfunction and soft tissue pathology, chiropractic care can most likely help you with whatever musculoskeletal condition you are suffering with!
The following are some of the conditions our chiropractic care is utilized for.
- low back pain and stiffness
- neck and upper back pain and stiffness
- mid back pain and stiffness
- headaches and migraines
- leg pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
- arm pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
- extremity joint pain and dysfunction
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- automobile accident and whiplash injuries
- on-the-job and lifting injuries
- sports/athletic injuries
- slip and fall injuries
- chronic injuries