Chemistry isn’t just a subject studied at school. Chemistry between people is a real factor in human relations and we want you to know a little more about us so you can determine if we are a good fit for you as a healthcare provider.
Our practice is in many regards an extension of our family. We are a husband and wife team, often with our young daughter keeping an eye on us at the office. When you come in, you will get to know all of us and we look forward to meeting you and hope to get to know you well.
Our approach to patients, and people in general, permeates our practice in very tangible ways. Here are a few that we hope you will appreciate.
Individual care programs
We evaluate each patient’s unique situation by conducting a comprehensive medical history, performing numerous physical evaluations, taking electronic muscle readings, utilizing other in-house diagnostic techniques as indicated, and referring patients to external testing facilities as needed. When we have a clear and comprehensive understanding of your condition, we craft a custom care program to address your specific needs. As a chiropractor we employ numerous methodologies to treat our patients, which include:
- Joint manipulation
- Soft tissue manipulation
- Heat and cold therapy
- Nutritional advise
- Exercise management
- Patient education
- Lifestyle coaching
- Mechanical traction
Your particular treatment will be an optimal blend of these methodologies to achieve your therapeutic objectives.
Our objective is to restore and help you achieve full health and be free of the need for continuing care. If we can work ourselves out of a job, we will be successful. There is no better way to achieve this objective than to empower our patients to take full control of their own health. As we work with you, we will seek to empower you to:
- Make educated health choices
- Take full responsibility for your health and well being
- Participate in your own care
- Make more informed health care decisions
- Promote cost effective prevention and treatment
- Prevent and protect against musculoskeletal disorders
- Reduce and manage pain
- Minimize the use of drugs
- Help control unwanted side effects from various procedures
- Further heal
- Live a healthier lifestyle
Passion was never in short supply among our respective French and Scottish heritages. It is no surprise then, that we are very passionate about our practice and patients. We can think of no higher objectives than:
- Relieving pain and discomfort while restoring natural health
- Spreading the message of chiropractic and its effects on lifelong wellness
- Helping individuals and families get and stay healthy naturally
- Making chiropractic available to as many people as possible
- Providing an environment where patients feel truly cared about
- Having you feel a part of our family
As you become a member of our family, we are anxious that you feel at home when you visit. We are truly interested in you, your lives and your families and want the best for you. If our patients identified our biggest fault, it would be spending too much time catching up with our patients. Okay, we are working on that, but are always vigilant that we:
- Remain friendly and approachable
- Remain very open and direct
- Provide full disclosure of our diagnosis, treatment plan, and prognosis
- Provide constant, on-going education about your health
- Are available to answer your questions with interest and excitement
- Provide understanding and compassionate care, regardless of your issues (or your compliance with your treatment plan!)
- Communicate openly and fully with your other health care providers – with your consent
We make every effort to ensure that chiropractic care is easily accessible to as many people as possible. To do this, we strive to provide:
- Flexible hours – come see us before work, during lunch, after work or on the weekend. In urgent situations, we are happy to come in specially for you.
- Fast, effective, efficient treatment – we work hard to stay on schedule so you get in quickly, get the treatment you need and are on your way with a minimal time commitment. Of course you can help us by arriving on time as well.
- Cost friendly – you will find our rates competitive, our efforts to work with your insurance remarkable, and our payment plans helpful.